Monday, March 17, 2014

Arm-Pit Length Goal Reached!

           Wow. It has been exactly three month since I've last posted. School has taken a major portion of my time. During the months I kept my hair very simple. I had twists installed which I kept for about five weeks. This is what my hair looked like after I stretched my hair with curlformers and wrapped it. It doesn't look that clear as to whether I retained any length but in the front of my hair I am officially arm-pit length Yay!!
                                          

 
                                                   post signature

6 comments:

  1. Wow...your hair looks very nice and beautiful! My hair almost reaches the bottom of my back, and I personally love how long it is! =)

    PS- Feel free to check out my own blog...it's not about hair, but modesty! =)

    Ashley B.
    Like No Other Fashion
    www.likenootherfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley! Thanks. I'm checking your blog right now. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Hi Ivy. My gosh you are such an inspiration already. I started my hair journey in March 2014 (just a year before you started). Your blog keeps me going. It helps me build realisic goals in my achievements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Dolapo!! Your comment has encouraged me to continue blogging. I wish you the best on your hair journey! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

check out these similar posts