Friday, June 14, 2013

Texurizer Touch Up

After having my twists in for 3 weeks I was ready for to take them out. I still have to figure out how keep my twists moisturized and neat. They became fuzzy and I tried to moisture it at least every other day but I couldn't tell if I was doing it right.
Anyway.... I ended my 14 week stretch on Thursday. I used the Just For Me texurizer. To prep, I applied sunflower oil to the length of my hair and parted my hair in four sections. My mom helped me apply the texurizer and then we rinsed it out. I rinsed my hair with green tea to stop some of the shedding. My hair felt really hard and tangled afterwards, so I applied my conditioner and carefully untangled it. I let the conditioner sit for awhile then rinsed it out. Finally I used my leave-ins.    

I can tell that I have retained some length since my last relaxer. Not a lot but enough to encourage me to keep at this hair journey. :) I don't know why my hair looks lopsided in this picture. It isn't actually that uneven.  It seems like my hair takes so long to grow. Maybe only half an inch every 3 months!   


           
                                                 post signature

2 comments:

LinkWithin

check out these similar posts