Sunday, June 30, 2013

Wash day- 2 week post texurizer

I don't like the way my last touchup went. I used a texurizer that was in the freezer from a last touchup and I paid the price. It didn't process my hair the way I wanted and I can barely tell that I did anything to my hair at all. The nape of my hair doesn't really hold the texurizer that well so I can tell it is starting to reverse. Oh well I don't want to put my hair through some more chemicals so soon so I'll have to wait awhile.

Wash day was Thursday.
(1) Pre shampooed with castor oil mixture.
(2) Shampooed with Paul
(3) I forgot to brew the green tea so I went right ahead and applied my conditioner.
(4) Rinsed it out and applied my leave-ins then braided my hair.

During these summer months my hair has been feeling unusually dry. I'm going to up on my moisture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

check out these similar posts