Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Egg Protein Treatment

  I decided that my hair was in need of some care so last Friday I did an egg protein condition.

      *  Three medium sized eggs
      *  Two tablespoons of coconut oil
      *  One tablespoon of honey

I whisked the previous ingredients together until fully combined then applied the mixture to my hair and let it sit for 40 minutes. Let me tell you, having raw egg  running down your face for 40 minutes is not pleasant at all.
I more than happy to rinse the egg out and shampoo my hair. However the results were okay. My hair felt stiff like I had done a protein treatment, but my hair also was shiny. Overall I could tell my hair needed it.



                                            post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

check out these similar posts