Monday, August 26, 2013

Wash Day- 10 week post texurizer

It has been awhile since I've posted anything. School started 2 weeks ago, and I've been busy ever since.
Last Friday was wash day. My hair has been a bit neglected since school began, so I decided to do a egg protein treatment. Here is how my wash day went:

[1] I Pre-shampooed with my egg mixture. I left it in for 40 minutes. To read more about the egg treatment click Here.
[2] Shampooed with Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Shampoo.
[3] Rinsed with Green tea.
[4] Applied Just for me hair milk conditioner right after the tea, and covered with a plastic cap.
[5]  I rinsed out the product.
[6] Applied my leave-ins.
 I can't wait until the Summer ends simply because my hair doesn't love the humidity. My hair has felt dry no matter what I put in it. Augh. Wishing for colder weather.
   
                                               post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

check out these similar posts