Friday, May 10, 2013

Wash Day (9 weeks post texturizer)

Just for the record, I did wash my hair last week on Thursday. However I was too lazy to write about it.
For the first time I tried roller setting my hair. I really don't know what to think of it. I certainly still have to get the hang of it. I don't plan on repeating last weeks roller set until I figure out how to it right. I imagined my self having soft bouncy curls. Actually my hair ended up looking so poufy that it looked I had a wig on my head. Not to mention that I chose a wrong time to try and wear my hair out for church. It was rainy and humid, so I ended up pulling my hair in a ponytail before church was over.   *Note* I clarified my hair with a mixture of a tsp. of baking soda and a cup of water. I felt my hair needed it.

     I had to go out yesterday, so I postponed my weekly wash to today. I basically did everything mentioned in previous posts.                 
[1] Pre-shampooed with castor oil mixture.
[2] Washed with Paul Mitchell Instant Moisture Daily Shampoo.
[3] Rinsed with Green tea.
[4] Applied Just for me hair milk conditioner right after the tea, and covered with a plastic cap and cloth
[5] I rinsed the product out in the shower and wrapped my hair in a cotton shirt until it dryed about 70%.
[6] I then applied my leave-ins and braided my hair in five cornrows.  

     In the beginning of my HJ, I kept on checking if there was any new growth. It seemed like I was the only one who never had a problem with there being a visible difference between my texurized hair and new growth. My hair always lasted the longest. It seemed llike my hair never grew.
     Well although I feel like my hair can grow much faster, I can now tell the difference my two textures! My hair has been growing, and now it is getting harder to pull the comb through and it seems to tangle a bit more easily. I don't want to apply a texturizer in my hair just yet, since I want to stretch. I was thinking of putting twists in my hair for awhile. Who knows.    
                          
                                                   post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

check out these similar posts