Thursday, March 28, 2013

Hair goals

I'm a check list type of person, so I thought it would be helpful for me to make a list of my hair goals: short and long term.
   §  Overall goal: Just grow healthy hair. Period.
   §  Current length: shoulder length.
   §  Short term length goal: Arm pit length.
   §  Long term length: Bra strap length to maybe Mid-back.
             o   Although I think waist length hair is absolutely gorgeous, I realize that I wouldn't want all that hair. Too much work! But who knows? I might change my mind. ;)
I would love to have this hair volume and length!

In addition to my hair length goals I also have some others.
     §  Dust (trim) my hair every six months.
     §  Find products that work for me
     §  Find ways to increase hair growth (by eating right, exercising, vitamins, maybe products)

As time goes on, I plan on adding to my goals and regimen because there is so much to learn about hair! Like I say,
         Always Growing,
         Ivy



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

check out these similar posts